- What type of person do you want to fall in love with?
Ask yourself this question and write down the qualities that you look for in a person.
Don’t think too much about this question just write the first things that come to your mind.
- What type of person are you?
Now write down on a piece of paper the type of person you are. You can use adjectives to describe yourself or describe your habits.
2. What type of person do you want to be? what do you want to achieve in life? what is your gift/purpose?
- Take some time each day for two weeks to sit and be. Ten minutes if you are very busy or more if you can.
- Shut the door and block out the distractions
- Get comfortable.
- You can sit or lie down whichever is easier.
- Then close your eyes and breathe in and out focusing on who you are right now.
- Then pray to God to reveal to you the mysteries in your heart and who you truly are.
- You may see a picture in your mind or words may come to mind.
- Remember to breathe and relax.
- Now write down what you have experienced.
- Look at the type of person you are and the type of person you want to be. Are they similar? What do you need to do to become that person?
- Write down what you need to achieve
4. What type of person do you need?
- Write down what kind of person you need in your life.
- Think about all aspects, dreams, spirituality, emotional.
5. Compare the person you need with the person you want. Are they the same? Are they similar? Have you changed your mind about what is important to you?
6. Would this person fall in love with you? Why/ why not?
- What do you need to do to achieve those similar qualities? If you wrote a positive person and you are very negative then practise saying one positive thing every day.
- Remember it’s not about changing who you are as a person for anyone else but it’s about becoming a better person for yourself and having a relationship with someone who also helps you to achieve this.
- It’s important to achieve our full potential in life.
- Remember you need someone who helps you achieve your dreams
- You also need someone with similar core values. Opposites attract is true but most long term, lasting steady relationships are of two people with similar core values and a similar understanding of one another.
7. Be yourself
This may seem like a contradiction but actually the best person you can be is the best version of yourself. No one else can be that person and so you have the responsibility to become that person and use your gifts to bless others.Remember your dreams are just that ‘your dreams’ so grab them.
8. Stop worrying and stressing
Enjoy your life and remember when you are not as stressed you are a more attractive person. Start a club, join the gym, go running, go travelling and go on an adventure. You’ll be surprised when that person turns up and where they appear.
- Let your smile radiate out and bless others. People will be drawn to you.
- Be loving and giving
- Be generous and open to all
10. Don’t give up
- Never give up. Never say ‘I’ll never find someone’. Words are powerful.
- Bless yourself every morning.
- Declare that you will find the person who you need whom will help you become even more yourself and someone who you can encourage to do the same.
Remember you are unique and there is no one like you.