I found this word from Veronica West given on 11 April 17. I believe it is very significant now.
In this hour I hear these words coming out of the heavens, “Prisons SHAKE, Governments SHAKE, Financial systems SHAKE, Schools SHAKE, Military forces SHAKE, Courts and legislatures SHAKE, Everything on earth SHAKE until there is no foundation left but I the Lord.”
It is NOT the devil who is shaking everything. The whole world is being SHAKEN AND SHIFTED by the voice of the VICTORIOUS CHRIST. HIS GLORY IS RISING in power upon the Earth, He is speaking a word to SHAKE AND SHIFT all things.
A GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING IS NOW UPON US…!
(Also I just loved this picture of the tiger shaking the water!)
Picture from: http://www.romstom.com
Word from Veronica West 11/04/2017
Most of the time when we think of eternity we think of the future. In the dictionary two main definitions come up: “infinite or unending time” and “endless life after death”. While they are both true indeed there is a tendency to put them in a box.
Our God is eternal it says so in the bible.
“But You, O LORD, abide forever, And Your name to all generations.” (Psalm 102:12) and
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8)
Here we can see that the past, the present and the future are all mentioned. If we are in God and abide in him then we are living in eternity. In the bible it also says that we were always in God’s mind: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5).
The ‘I knew you’ refers not only to mere acquaintance, but choice as a consequence of knowledge. This means that God already knew those parts of us that are our characteristics, our funny and weird ways, our desires and our gifts. We were already there in God’s heart and therefore we existed before we were born.
Sometimes people say they feel like they existed somewhere but they are not sure where. Many people also believe in reincarnation but that’s not the truth. The truth is we did exist inside God and He often took us in his hands and whispered His plans and desires for us. We are eternal and we will go on existing after we die. I do know that we were not angels, nor did we have a body but I do know that God is our Father and we once played inside him together with joy and delight. However, He wanted us to chose Him with our free will and to go back home to Heaven one day which is why He sent us here. But we are so much more than just a speck of light and that’s why he sewed us together in our mother’s womb carefully not missing out a single detail.
But I think isn’t it exciting to know that while the dinosaurs existed, and when he created Adam and Eve we were inside God. And isn’t it incredible to know that when we leave this earth we have an eternal home. We existed in God and God is outside time so I guess that kind of makes us time travellers! How awesome is that! I am also sure that in Heaven we will be able to look back and see all of the wonderful things He has done for us.
That changes my perspective on how I see things. However big a problem and however much I feel stressed, alone or burdened I know that it’s all just a speck in God’s bigger eternal plan . However, despite it being so small compared to the rest of eternity I know that I still matter to Him and that He will never leave me alone.
I wanted to write a short post about my feelings about Christmas this year. This year has been a significant year for many reasons. I feel that without a doubt something has changed in the atmosphere. I believe that Christmas is different this year.
- There seems to be more lights around from every street corner, every house. I am not talking about giant flashing santas or blow up snowmen but about lights, beautiful, extravagant lights on every street corner and every town square. My view of the valley shows the most beautiful lights shining the joy of Christmas, whether the people in those houses believe the story of Christmas doesn’t matter as they are a part of it.
- There are prophetic signs appearing left right and centre. For example, a street in London put up the most beautiful flashing peacock lights. The peacock was chosen by God to reflect the living creatures who live in the throne room of heaven and now it’s all over London. Unicorns and stars are everywhere in fact you cannot escape them. Where before there were many fairies on trees they have now been replaced with stars. Angels are appearing in people’s windows and in the clouds and I believe in the streets even if we can’t see them.
- There is a real sense of community. People are smiling at strangers like never before. People are being truly generous in their giving and kindness. There seems to be a real extent of grace this Christmas. People seem to have made the church and church services a real centre part of their Christmas preparations like I’ve never seen. Where carol services had only a few people this year the churches are full up with ordinary people who maybe want that little bit of hope and joy to add to their busy life.
- Finally, there is a sense that Christmas is not only about ‘the baby Jesus’ but about the Father, the Holy Spirit and the Son as one. Christmas happened because Jesus needed to show us the way to the Father and when we arrive in heaven the first thing he will do is to lead up to the throne room to meet Him. Christmas is not just about ‘baby Jesus’ but about so much more than that. St Nicholas knew this and his joy and generosity exploded out as a result. I have also seen more people interested in the true story behind St Nicholas this year like never before.
God is moving here in the UK. Perhaps it’s not as obvious yet as it was in the Great Awakenings but it WILL be. I believe though that 2017 WILL be an even greater year on a national, international, local and personal level. God is about to do great things in your life so don’t miss it!:)
In order to gain revelation and wisdom on the future of God’s kingdom in the UK and in the world we need to do a number of things.
- We first and fore mostly need to spend time with God. God reveals what he wants to especially to those who are found on their knees in the secret place, to those who sacrifice their lives daily for Him and for those who are living holy lives. This could be on your knees in your room in the silence, whilst you are listening to anointed worship music or maybe even when you are just washing the dishes. Let’s be alert and keep our Father in our every thought. We need to seek Him for His purpose for England and for the world.
- We need to be connecting with people of light. After Brexit I have really been awakened in the spirit and have been connected to different people, people I never imagined I would be, new people, old acquaintances, and even those in other countries. These are not friendships I pushed for but rather supernatural occurrences which I believe were ordained by God. For example, God has given me some beautiful and blessed friendships from America. They have taught me so much, have exposed me to the truth and left me hungry for more. These people can often be the jigsaw pieces in the puzzle.
- We need to take a look at the past. This does not mean that the future will be the same as the past but rather that it can give us some great insights into God’s heart. It can open our eyes to see the true failures of man and how to avoid them. For example looking at the Great Awakening and what triggered it. Looking at these “Great men and women of God” and seeing what it was exactly that made them “Great” and what we can take from that. Try reading: God’s Heart For A Dying Land by Michael Marce
- This point ties into my third point but we need to also look at the geography of the land. We need to look for where the ancient wells are, which areas were saturated with revival and the spirit of the Living God. I believe that there are areas that are portals into the heavenly realms. Sadly, many have for decades been taken by the enemy but it’s time for us to take them back for God and to release the Host into them to battle the darkness. Try looking at www.ukwells.org this is a good website which shows all the different geographical regions of the UK.
I will post more on my next two blogs about point 3 and 4.
God bless you and thank you for sharing my post on Richard’s Watch. www.richards-watch.org which is a great website to get insight and revelation. Let’s connect and build one another up!!
God bless you all and may the Host be with you! 🙂
Sources: picture: http://www.1000.com