I just thought I would write down some of my thoughts here. Because we have just stepped into a new time threshold and now it’s God’s time to move I was thinking about what this next move of God will look like:
Something that kept coming into my mind was that God is going to use those that society says will never be used and are useless. When I heard this I was instantly excited in my spirit because I know so many people who have been told by society that they are not worth a penny. I know God holds their worth and they are more precious than diamonds. I was trying to picture it in my mind. I saw people from all tribes and tongues. I saw worship in church in many different languages. I was reminded of a time at New Wine when some Masai warriors worshipped on the stage. Oh my goodness one of the best moments in my life. Another moment was when I was at International Gateway camp in Hong Kong and each nation did a song and dance on stage on a different night. There was wonderful worship, complete strangers holding hands and singing. Most of all was the forgiveness. At one point a Japanese girl got onto the stage followed by her group with tears streaming down their cheeks and begged for forgiveness from the Chinese. A couple of Chinese jumped up and ran to the stage followed by about 50 (all of them there) and they gave the Japanese group hugs which lasted a very long time. It was an emotional but joyful time. I will always remember that. That I think is how church will be. Nobody will be in need and people will never feel alone. People who have been abused, even those who have attacked others (but repented), many former Muslims (especially those who hated Christians most-I am reminded of Paul here), and those who currently belong to some certain politically correct movements who hate, hate, hate and who at this current time you would look at them and think “how on earth will God use someone like that to bring his kingdom on Earth?” will all not only be a part of this next movement but they will be leaders and many yes will be persecuted but God’s power will be shown through them because, “Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little”. (Luke 7:47 KJV). I am so excited. So don’t listen to the gloom and doom because it’s time for God to have some room!!:)
God bless you all and may the Host of Heaven and the Holy Spirit be with you 🙂
I learnt a new word today from listening to Lance Wallnau. The word is ‘convergence’. It means something has got to come together in your destiny (an intersecting). It is the technical definition where you are engaged in the role which empowers you to do what you were created to do before you were born.
A word which has been used a lot in the church and in Christian circles was destiny. However, convergence has a more resonating and deeper meaning than even destiny itself.
If you become a Christian you must become a disciple, then you become a disciple, after that you seek your destiny, and finally you must step into convergence. This is essential if you want to fulfil that which was ordained for you before the beginning of time. Convergence however is not only about our own individual destiny but rather it is about affecting our communities, towns, cities and nations. Destiny is great and it can change your life knowing what your own personal destiny is but convergence allows God to work in us in such a way that we cannot help but affect everyone around us.
My prayer is that you will all step into convergence.
Most of the time when we think of eternity we think of the future. In the dictionary two main definitions come up: “infinite or unending time” and “endless life after death”. While they are both true indeed there is a tendency to put them in a box.
Our God is eternal it says so in the bible.
“But You, O LORD, abide forever, And Your name to all generations.” (Psalm 102:12) and
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8)
Here we can see that the past, the present and the future are all mentioned. If we are in God and abide in him then we are living in eternity. In the bible it also says that we were always in God’s mind: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5).
The ‘I knew you’ refers not only to mere acquaintance, but choice as a consequence of knowledge. This means that God already knew those parts of us that are our characteristics, our funny and weird ways, our desires and our gifts. We were already there in God’s heart and therefore we existed before we were born.
Sometimes people say they feel like they existed somewhere but they are not sure where. Many people also believe in reincarnation but that’s not the truth. The truth is we did exist inside God and He often took us in his hands and whispered His plans and desires for us. We are eternal and we will go on existing after we die. I do know that we were not angels, nor did we have a body but I do know that God is our Father and we once played inside him together with joy and delight. However, He wanted us to chose Him with our free will and to go back home to Heaven one day which is why He sent us here. But we are so much more than just a speck of light and that’s why he sewed us together in our mother’s womb carefully not missing out a single detail.
But I think isn’t it exciting to know that while the dinosaurs existed, and when he created Adam and Eve we were inside God. And isn’t it incredible to know that when we leave this earth we have an eternal home. We existed in God and God is outside time so I guess that kind of makes us time travellers! How awesome is that! I am also sure that in Heaven we will be able to look back and see all of the wonderful things He has done for us.
That changes my perspective on how I see things. However big a problem and however much I feel stressed, alone or burdened I know that it’s all just a speck in God’s bigger eternal plan . However, despite it being so small compared to the rest of eternity I know that I still matter to Him and that He will never leave me alone.
What is a Heavenian?
The term is so new in fact it’s not even in a dictionary yet! It’s very simple: A Heavenian is someone who lives out heaven culture.
What is Heaven culture?
Heaven culture is living out the culture of Heaven here on earth. Let’s take a look at the age old prayer named ‘The Lord’s Prayer’ which was first prayed by Jesus when he walked on the earth. He prayed “Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”.
So Heaven is a place where God’s will and only God’s will is done, it’s a holy place. Perhaps in your head you see clouds with little angels with harps, of God sitting on a throne with a long white beard while people just spend all of eternity bowed down before him. While I am certain that we will spend time bowing down before Him our worship won’t just consist of bowing and singing praises. Here are some different aspects of heaven culture:
- In Heaven people don’t pray. They declare. They declare over those who live with them and over those coming after them. You in the same way have the power to declare over your children, over your future generations, over those not born.
- In Heaven people use their gifts all the time. The church spends too long and hard trying to work out what people’s spiritual gifts might be. They try and overcomplicate things and miss the mark. The world has no problem using their gifts. Why do you think people flock around great singers, great sports players and great actors? It’s because they have something, something planted in them before the beginning of time and they’re using it. Heaven is waiting for us to use our gifts*.
- In Heaven people walk in divine health. One of the main reasons for this is that their soul is in health “… I pray that in all respectsyou may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers” 3 John 1:2 (KJV). This means that they have loosened any unholy and unhelpful soul ties. It also means that they are careful about what they put into their soul and only fill it with positive and heavenly things, “For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks” Luke 6:45 (KJV).
- In Heaven everyone loves one another. It’s impossible not too. They are so thankful and blessed to be there and there is not an ounce of hatred or resentment. However, this doesn’t mean that people are all the same but rather they love each other and celebrate their differences and are all bound together in their love for God.
God bless you all!
*You might say, “I don’t know my gift”. What is that thing that you love? What is that that thing that you would do all day if you could. That’s your gift.” You might have more than one and God will hold us accountable if we don’t use our gifts. We need to use them because he has given them to us and they are irrevocable, regardless of salvation. However, what happens if someone who is saved and has the Holy Spirit living in them starts to use their gifts? Let’s take a look at the past. Florence Nightingale had a gift. She used it to change the world. Jesus himself had the gift of carpentry. King David loved to sing and William Wilberforce stopped the slave trade. Let’s all use our gifts freely and compassionately doing what we were made to do but for Him.
Did you know in heaven they have roller coasters?
Yes you heard me. Its time to get out of our box, our comfortable little box full of all the comfortable and cosy little things we are used to. I am not talking about a literal box but rather the box that is the limited space that we think in. I rather like the quote from a prophetess who says “it’s time to take your natural mind out and replace it with your spiritual mind”. This is important because before we are to understand the supernatural and the spiritual things of this realm and the next we need to say “goodbye” or “adios” to our fixed ideas and open our eyes to the fact that the most real and exciting things cannot be placed inside a box.
In heaven there is a roller coaster called The Rush. It is higher than any roller coaster we can imagine on earth. In fact it goes miles up and the capsules leap off the roller coaster before landing back on it and whizzing down and then up to the next loop. I know I want to live my life like that here. I don’t want to wait until I die.
In heaven people see music. Well I know that there is a condition called Lexical-gustatory synesthesia which is where certain colours, emotions and more commonly sounds cause these people to experience taste and smell. In heaven be prepared to have your senses crossed over, mixed up and being entirely topsy turvy as we know it. In this busy world sometimes I close my eyes and try and imagine what this would be like.
In heaven everything is full of light including the food. I can’t imagine weight gain is an issue here or greed for that matter. God is our light, in fact it was one of the first things he created. One day soon people are going to use light to paint and do many other things here on the earth. I just can’t wait.
But why wait. Let’s all start by taking out our natural minds and taking a leap into the unknown. I bet you never knew that heaven was a lot more fun than a few angels sitting on a cloud and perhaps very soon people will dare to live the unknown here on earth bringing to life the very words Jesus spoke, “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven”.
Join me in this prayer and let’s live in expectation.
- What type of person do you want to fall in love with?
Ask yourself this question and write down the qualities that you look for in a person.
Don’t think too much about this question just write the first things that come to your mind.
- What type of person are you?
Now write down on a piece of paper the type of person you are. You can use adjectives to describe yourself or describe your habits.
2. What type of person do you want to be? what do you want to achieve in life? what is your gift/purpose?
- Take some time each day for two weeks to sit and be. Ten minutes if you are very busy or more if you can.
- Shut the door and block out the distractions
- Get comfortable.
- You can sit or lie down whichever is easier.
- Then close your eyes and breathe in and out focusing on who you are right now.
- Then pray to God to reveal to you the mysteries in your heart and who you truly are.
- You may see a picture in your mind or words may come to mind.
- Remember to breathe and relax.
- Now write down what you have experienced.
- Look at the type of person you are and the type of person you want to be. Are they similar? What do you need to do to become that person?
- Write down what you need to achieve
4. What type of person do you need?
- Write down what kind of person you need in your life.
- Think about all aspects, dreams, spirituality, emotional.
5. Compare the person you need with the person you want. Are they the same? Are they similar? Have you changed your mind about what is important to you?
6. Would this person fall in love with you? Why/ why not?
- What do you need to do to achieve those similar qualities? If you wrote a positive person and you are very negative then practise saying one positive thing every day.
- Remember it’s not about changing who you are as a person for anyone else but it’s about becoming a better person for yourself and having a relationship with someone who also helps you to achieve this.
- It’s important to achieve our full potential in life.
- Remember you need someone who helps you achieve your dreams
- You also need someone with similar core values. Opposites attract is true but most long term, lasting steady relationships are of two people with similar core values and a similar understanding of one another.
7. Be yourself
This may seem like a contradiction but actually the best person you can be is the best version of yourself. No one else can be that person and so you have the responsibility to become that person and use your gifts to bless others.Remember your dreams are just that ‘your dreams’ so grab them.
8. Stop worrying and stressing
Enjoy your life and remember when you are not as stressed you are a more attractive person. Start a club, join the gym, go running, go travelling and go on an adventure. You’ll be surprised when that person turns up and where they appear.
- Let your smile radiate out and bless others. People will be drawn to you.
- Be loving and giving
- Be generous and open to all
10. Don’t give up
- Never give up. Never say ‘I’ll never find someone’. Words are powerful.
- Bless yourself every morning.
- Declare that you will find the person who you need whom will help you become even more yourself and someone who you can encourage to do the same.
Remember you are unique and there is no one like you.