I just thought I would write down some of my thoughts here. Because we have just stepped into a new time threshold and now it’s God’s time to move I was thinking about what this next move of God will look like:
Something that kept coming into my mind was that God is going to use those that society says will never be used and are useless. When I heard this I was instantly excited in my spirit because I know so many people who have been told by society that they are not worth a penny. I know God holds their worth and they are more precious than diamonds. I was trying to picture it in my mind. I saw people from all tribes and tongues. I saw worship in church in many different languages. I was reminded of a time at New Wine when some Masai warriors worshipped on the stage. Oh my goodness one of the best moments in my life. Another moment was when I was at International Gateway camp in Hong Kong and each nation did a song and dance on stage on a different night. There was wonderful worship, complete strangers holding hands and singing. Most of all was the forgiveness. At one point a Japanese girl got onto the stage followed by her group with tears streaming down their cheeks and begged for forgiveness from the Chinese. A couple of Chinese jumped up and ran to the stage followed by about 50 (all of them there) and they gave the Japanese group hugs which lasted a very long time. It was an emotional but joyful time. I will always remember that. That I think is how church will be. Nobody will be in need and people will never feel alone. People who have been abused, even those who have attacked others (but repented), many former Muslims (especially those who hated Christians most-I am reminded of Paul here), and those who currently belong to some certain politically correct movements who hate, hate, hate and who at this current time you would look at them and think “how on earth will God use someone like that to bring his kingdom on Earth?” will all not only be a part of this next movement but they will be leaders and many yes will be persecuted but God’s power will be shown through them because, “Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little”. (Luke 7:47 KJV). I am so excited. So don’t listen to the gloom and doom because it’s time for God to have some room!!:)
God bless you all and may the Host of Heaven and the Holy Spirit be with you 🙂
While I was praying today (Oct 15th 2017) I received this word. I wrote it as I received it and did not change any words.
Like a rushing wind I will come, a gentle breeze within the trees, barely noticed by the many but only by those who are actively seeking it out and then a silence. Suddenly, a gust and then a silence and then a gust and people will say, “he is here. He has come”> But a silence will come. Then more gusts until a storm brews but it will only be the start. My people have no clue what they pray for when they pray, “your kingdom come”. Do they really think that when the God of all creation who made the heavens and the Earth meets this dirty and stained world tarnished with sin it’ll be clean? No my dear child. They will be flat on their faces hiding from my glory. Then I will come, I will come in a hurricane and wreck. I will cover whole regions and turn things inside out, people’s hearts, homes and communities and towns will be changed but it will NOT be clean for I am Ruach Elohim*.
*Ruach Elohim- the Spirit of God (literally breath, wind and translated as spirit of God)
Image via: Pixabay.com
What is a Heavenian?
The term is so new in fact it’s not even in a dictionary yet! It’s very simple: A Heavenian is someone who lives out heaven culture.
What is Heaven culture?
Heaven culture is living out the culture of Heaven here on earth. Let’s take a look at the age old prayer named ‘The Lord’s Prayer’ which was first prayed by Jesus when he walked on the earth. He prayed “Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”.
So Heaven is a place where God’s will and only God’s will is done, it’s a holy place. Perhaps in your head you see clouds with little angels with harps, of God sitting on a throne with a long white beard while people just spend all of eternity bowed down before him. While I am certain that we will spend time bowing down before Him our worship won’t just consist of bowing and singing praises. Here are some different aspects of heaven culture:
- In Heaven people don’t pray. They declare. They declare over those who live with them and over those coming after them. You in the same way have the power to declare over your children, over your future generations, over those not born.
- In Heaven people use their gifts all the time. The church spends too long and hard trying to work out what people’s spiritual gifts might be. They try and overcomplicate things and miss the mark. The world has no problem using their gifts. Why do you think people flock around great singers, great sports players and great actors? It’s because they have something, something planted in them before the beginning of time and they’re using it. Heaven is waiting for us to use our gifts*.
- In Heaven people walk in divine health. One of the main reasons for this is that their soul is in health “… I pray that in all respectsyou may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers” 3 John 1:2 (KJV). This means that they have loosened any unholy and unhelpful soul ties. It also means that they are careful about what they put into their soul and only fill it with positive and heavenly things, “For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks” Luke 6:45 (KJV).
- In Heaven everyone loves one another. It’s impossible not too. They are so thankful and blessed to be there and there is not an ounce of hatred or resentment. However, this doesn’t mean that people are all the same but rather they love each other and celebrate their differences and are all bound together in their love for God.
God bless you all!
*You might say, “I don’t know my gift”. What is that thing that you love? What is that that thing that you would do all day if you could. That’s your gift.” You might have more than one and God will hold us accountable if we don’t use our gifts. We need to use them because he has given them to us and they are irrevocable, regardless of salvation. However, what happens if someone who is saved and has the Holy Spirit living in them starts to use their gifts? Let’s take a look at the past. Florence Nightingale had a gift. She used it to change the world. Jesus himself had the gift of carpentry. King David loved to sing and William Wilberforce stopped the slave trade. Let’s all use our gifts freely and compassionately doing what we were made to do but for Him.
I wanted to write a short post about my feelings about Christmas this year. This year has been a significant year for many reasons. I feel that without a doubt something has changed in the atmosphere. I believe that Christmas is different this year.
- There seems to be more lights around from every street corner, every house. I am not talking about giant flashing santas or blow up snowmen but about lights, beautiful, extravagant lights on every street corner and every town square. My view of the valley shows the most beautiful lights shining the joy of Christmas, whether the people in those houses believe the story of Christmas doesn’t matter as they are a part of it.
- There are prophetic signs appearing left right and centre. For example, a street in London put up the most beautiful flashing peacock lights. The peacock was chosen by God to reflect the living creatures who live in the throne room of heaven and now it’s all over London. Unicorns and stars are everywhere in fact you cannot escape them. Where before there were many fairies on trees they have now been replaced with stars. Angels are appearing in people’s windows and in the clouds and I believe in the streets even if we can’t see them.
- There is a real sense of community. People are smiling at strangers like never before. People are being truly generous in their giving and kindness. There seems to be a real extent of grace this Christmas. People seem to have made the church and church services a real centre part of their Christmas preparations like I’ve never seen. Where carol services had only a few people this year the churches are full up with ordinary people who maybe want that little bit of hope and joy to add to their busy life.
- Finally, there is a sense that Christmas is not only about ‘the baby Jesus’ but about the Father, the Holy Spirit and the Son as one. Christmas happened because Jesus needed to show us the way to the Father and when we arrive in heaven the first thing he will do is to lead up to the throne room to meet Him. Christmas is not just about ‘baby Jesus’ but about so much more than that. St Nicholas knew this and his joy and generosity exploded out as a result. I have also seen more people interested in the true story behind St Nicholas this year like never before.
God is moving here in the UK. Perhaps it’s not as obvious yet as it was in the Great Awakenings but it WILL be. I believe though that 2017 WILL be an even greater year on a national, international, local and personal level. God is about to do great things in your life so don’t miss it!:)
In order to gain revelation and wisdom on the future of God’s kingdom in the UK and in the world we need to do a number of things.
- We first and fore mostly need to spend time with God. God reveals what he wants to especially to those who are found on their knees in the secret place, to those who sacrifice their lives daily for Him and for those who are living holy lives. This could be on your knees in your room in the silence, whilst you are listening to anointed worship music or maybe even when you are just washing the dishes. Let’s be alert and keep our Father in our every thought. We need to seek Him for His purpose for England and for the world.
- We need to be connecting with people of light. After Brexit I have really been awakened in the spirit and have been connected to different people, people I never imagined I would be, new people, old acquaintances, and even those in other countries. These are not friendships I pushed for but rather supernatural occurrences which I believe were ordained by God. For example, God has given me some beautiful and blessed friendships from America. They have taught me so much, have exposed me to the truth and left me hungry for more. These people can often be the jigsaw pieces in the puzzle.
- We need to take a look at the past. This does not mean that the future will be the same as the past but rather that it can give us some great insights into God’s heart. It can open our eyes to see the true failures of man and how to avoid them. For example looking at the Great Awakening and what triggered it. Looking at these “Great men and women of God” and seeing what it was exactly that made them “Great” and what we can take from that. Try reading: God’s Heart For A Dying Land by Michael Marce
- This point ties into my third point but we need to also look at the geography of the land. We need to look for where the ancient wells are, which areas were saturated with revival and the spirit of the Living God. I believe that there are areas that are portals into the heavenly realms. Sadly, many have for decades been taken by the enemy but it’s time for us to take them back for God and to release the Host into them to battle the darkness. Try looking at www.ukwells.org this is a good website which shows all the different geographical regions of the UK.
I will post more on my next two blogs about point 3 and 4.
God bless you and thank you for sharing my post on Richard’s Watch. www.richards-watch.org which is a great website to get insight and revelation. Let’s connect and build one another up!!
God bless you all and may the Host be with you! 🙂
Sources: picture: http://www.1000.com