I was fascinated today because whilst I was observing the news I looked at the name of our current prime minister and I felt I should go and check the meaning of it. Google came up with this, ‘Teresa is generally believed to be derived from the Greek ‘therizein’ (to reap, to gather in) and thus takes the definition of “harvester.”
This is absolutely relevant to us today. There have been many prophesies as of late describing how we are as a nation on the brink of a national harvest. Yet this is not confined only to the UK but will rather be a global in-gathering. So it seems completely uncoincidental that we now have a leader whose name means ‘HARVESTER’. However another definition also came up for ‘Theresa’ whilst I was searching and this one was ‘SUMMER’. I also believe this is no coincidence either.
We have seen our society gradually decaying, the NHS in pieces, education behind other countries, a shocking housing crisis, widespread poverty and I could go on. However, this will come as a reminder, as a message of hope that we will come out of this winter and will enter into summer. We will of course have a spring first, perhaps it will be a cold one as many of them are but nevertheless we will see leaves and flowers start to bud. We will feel perhaps a different warmer kind of breeze and when the sun shines down it will fill you with warmth even if it is but only a moment.
In the end you know without a doubt that you are coming out of winter, there is no going back. Seasons always go in full circle. We can see this by looking at history, for example the First and Second Great Awakenings. We have had our winter and we have paid the price of hibernating but now it’s time, it’s time to come out of the woodwork. It’s time to just take those small steps outside of your cosy little home and then you will realise that despite the cool air, wind and the rain there are a few flowers budding, the sun is appearing, the days are getting longer and the cold is becoming lesser. So let this be an encouragement to you that as we move into this Kingdom Age we know without a doubt that summer WILL come and we Will have a harvest very soon.
I believe our prime minister has been placed there for a purpose to bring about many things that are meant to be. I believe that we will see great improvements. I also believe that you and I were also placed on the earth for a time as this. There are no coincidences in God’s plans.
God bless you all
I wanted to write a short post about my feelings about Christmas this year. This year has been a significant year for many reasons. I feel that without a doubt something has changed in the atmosphere. I believe that Christmas is different this year.
- There seems to be more lights around from every street corner, every house. I am not talking about giant flashing santas or blow up snowmen but about lights, beautiful, extravagant lights on every street corner and every town square. My view of the valley shows the most beautiful lights shining the joy of Christmas, whether the people in those houses believe the story of Christmas doesn’t matter as they are a part of it.
- There are prophetic signs appearing left right and centre. For example, a street in London put up the most beautiful flashing peacock lights. The peacock was chosen by God to reflect the living creatures who live in the throne room of heaven and now it’s all over London. Unicorns and stars are everywhere in fact you cannot escape them. Where before there were many fairies on trees they have now been replaced with stars. Angels are appearing in people’s windows and in the clouds and I believe in the streets even if we can’t see them.
- There is a real sense of community. People are smiling at strangers like never before. People are being truly generous in their giving and kindness. There seems to be a real extent of grace this Christmas. People seem to have made the church and church services a real centre part of their Christmas preparations like I’ve never seen. Where carol services had only a few people this year the churches are full up with ordinary people who maybe want that little bit of hope and joy to add to their busy life.
- Finally, there is a sense that Christmas is not only about ‘the baby Jesus’ but about the Father, the Holy Spirit and the Son as one. Christmas happened because Jesus needed to show us the way to the Father and when we arrive in heaven the first thing he will do is to lead up to the throne room to meet Him. Christmas is not just about ‘baby Jesus’ but about so much more than that. St Nicholas knew this and his joy and generosity exploded out as a result. I have also seen more people interested in the true story behind St Nicholas this year like never before.
God is moving here in the UK. Perhaps it’s not as obvious yet as it was in the Great Awakenings but it WILL be. I believe though that 2017 WILL be an even greater year on a national, international, local and personal level. God is about to do great things in your life so don’t miss it!:)
In order to gain revelation and wisdom on the future of God’s kingdom in the UK and in the world we need to do a number of things.
- We first and fore mostly need to spend time with God. God reveals what he wants to especially to those who are found on their knees in the secret place, to those who sacrifice their lives daily for Him and for those who are living holy lives. This could be on your knees in your room in the silence, whilst you are listening to anointed worship music or maybe even when you are just washing the dishes. Let’s be alert and keep our Father in our every thought. We need to seek Him for His purpose for England and for the world.
- We need to be connecting with people of light. After Brexit I have really been awakened in the spirit and have been connected to different people, people I never imagined I would be, new people, old acquaintances, and even those in other countries. These are not friendships I pushed for but rather supernatural occurrences which I believe were ordained by God. For example, God has given me some beautiful and blessed friendships from America. They have taught me so much, have exposed me to the truth and left me hungry for more. These people can often be the jigsaw pieces in the puzzle.
- We need to take a look at the past. This does not mean that the future will be the same as the past but rather that it can give us some great insights into God’s heart. It can open our eyes to see the true failures of man and how to avoid them. For example looking at the Great Awakening and what triggered it. Looking at these “Great men and women of God” and seeing what it was exactly that made them “Great” and what we can take from that. Try reading: God’s Heart For A Dying Land by Michael Marce
- This point ties into my third point but we need to also look at the geography of the land. We need to look for where the ancient wells are, which areas were saturated with revival and the spirit of the Living God. I believe that there are areas that are portals into the heavenly realms. Sadly, many have for decades been taken by the enemy but it’s time for us to take them back for God and to release the Host into them to battle the darkness. Try looking at www.ukwells.org this is a good website which shows all the different geographical regions of the UK.
I will post more on my next two blogs about point 3 and 4.
God bless you and thank you for sharing my post on Richard’s Watch. www.richards-watch.org which is a great website to get insight and revelation. Let’s connect and build one another up!!
God bless you all and may the Host be with you! 🙂
Sources: picture: http://www.1000.com